Start your summer fun at the Fifth Third Bank Broad Ripple Art Fair! Indiana’s #1 art fair features high-quality, one-of-a-kind, original art by more than 225 artists and artisans.
Serious art collector? The Broad Ripple Art Fair is a nationally ranked, highly selective, juried art fair. Just looking for something beautiful for the home or garden? We’ve got you covered there too.
While you’re here, enjoy fantastic food, Sun King Brewery beer, non-stop live music and performance, artist demonstrations, interactive art activities and children’s activities too! Join us at Indy’s kickoff to the summer festival season!
- Shop from more than 225 national-level artists and craftsmen selling handmade, one of a kind art.
- Hands-on art activities and demonstrations in every studio inside the Art Center.
- Live bands and performers on three outdoor entertainment stages.
- For the kids – a WFYI Kids’ Stage inside in the Basile Auditorium and 3 Prizm creativity tents
- Fantastic gourmet food from some of the city’s finest restaurants and chefs.
- Sun King Brewing all around the fair.
- Dozens of Indy cultural organizations in our Cultural Arts area.
- An “Emerging Artist” area, where Art Center students can experience life as a professional artist.
- Top 100 Art Fair, top Indiana Fair
- Saturday, May 17, 2014 10 am-6 pm
- Sunday, May 18, 2014 10 am-5 pm
- Special Broad Ripple Art Fair Preview Party presented by Turkle & Associates: Friday night, May 16, 2014 from 6-8 pm
- The Fifth Third Bank Broad Ripple Art Fair takes place on the grounds of the Indianapolis Art Center, its ArtsPark, and the North Side Optimist Opti-Park, located at 67th Street and College Avenue in the Broad Ripple Village Cultural District.
- Discounted programs specifically for working artists.
- Opportunity to display cardholder’s art business link on the Artist Members page of the Art Center’s website.
- One free annual consultation with the Exhibitions department and Artist Services on the business of art, promotions, marketing, etc.
- Subscription to our artist member blog listing exhibition opportunities at the Art Center and elsewhere.
Brown Paper Tickets Ticket Widget Loading…
Click Here to visit the Brown Paper Tickets event page.
Broad Ripple Art Fair Preview Party
Friday May 16, 2014 6-8 pm
Indy’s favorite art weekend launches with a VIP shopping experience too good to miss – The Broad Ripple Art Fair Preview Party presented by Turkle & Associates!
Enjoy exclusive first-look access to a large selection of Broad Ripple Art Fair artists. Mingle with artists and art lovers and enjoy delicious appetizers, drinks and music during this upbeat kickoff. We can’t wait to see you there!
Tickets: $65 each. Member tickets: $55 each. Ticket price includes 2-day admission to the Fifth Third Bank Broad Ripple Art Fair. Ticket also includes 3 complimentary beer/wine tickets.
Tickets for the Preview Party will go on sale April 5, 2014. Tickets may be purchased HERE or in person at the Indianapolis Art Center Front Desk.
The prospectus for the Art Fair is available in mid-October of each year, with the entry deadline in late January each year. For more information, visit www.zapplication.org. For questions contact Kyle Herrington, Artist Committee Chair at KyleH@IndplsArtCenter.org or 317.255.2464 x 233.
Artist Level Membership Benefits
The Indianapolis Art Center offers an Artist Level Membership. Artist members of the Indianapolis Art Center receive the following benefits in addition to regular membership benefits:
For more information about the Artist Level Membership, please contact Brian Burke at BBurke@IndplsArtCenter.org or 317.255.2464 x 226.
Volunteer – It takes more than 400 volunteers for the Broad Ripple Art Fair to be successful. Benefits of volunteering include free admission to the Art Fair, a free t–shirt and several hours of fun and entertainment.